The Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) service has made a lot of businesses happy by taking a huge load off their shoulders when it comes to inventory management. This gives the business owners more time to focus on their business while Amazon takes care of the labeling to shipping process. You still need to prep your product before starting the FBA for your product and that’s where ShipShop comes in. Let’s see how ShipShop Helps Your Business with Amazon FBA.
What is Amazon FBA?
Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) helps the sellers on Amazon with their labeling, packing and shipping of their products. With FBA, sellers can invest more time on running and improving their business or marketing to get an uptick in sales.
Usually FBA products are sent by the seller to the various Amazon warehouses across the country and from there Amazon takes care of the products. When there is an order placed for your product, Amazon will ship your product from their warehouses. This in turn saves a lot of time on shipping.
As a business owner, you don’t have to worry about inventory management or spending extra money on a warehouse unit. Amazon also offers their Prime One/two day shipping on products that are readily available on their warehouse as well. This in turn will help get you more customers ordering your products via Amazon.
How ShipShop helps your business with Amazon FBA?
In order to send a particular product to the FBA, you need to pack it accordingly along with the required paperworks. Whereas with ShipShop, we will help you prepare your products and deliver to the designated Amazon warehouse. We make sure that whatever product you are selling is packed perfectly, follows all the necessary regulation guidelines and also everything gets delivered accordingly to the customers.
- Always on time when it comes to transit times.
- USA Amazon removal order service and LTL shipments to Amazon warehouses in Canada and the U.S.
- Access to host of our other shipping company facilities like Shippora and Freight Forwarding U.S.
- Automate the shipping and label creation.
- Conveniently located to various Amazon fulfillment centers.
- Unrivaled customer service and satisfaction.
- Multi level communication access; from the warehouse to the driver.
- Multicultural and multilingual workforce.
- A.I technology that learns and improves everyday.
- Pricing that fits perfect for your business needs.
- Sign – Up: Create an account on ShipShop.
- Access: Allow ShipShop to be a sub-user on your Amazon Seller Central.
- Product: We verify all your products have been received.
- Inspect: ShipShop double checks all your products before packing.
- Label: Once we receive an order, we will create labels accordingly.
- Shipping Plan: We optimize and transport all the orders together so that you get the most number of shipments to your customers with lesser delivery time.
- Track: Keeping track of every update en route of the shipment.
- Delivery: Now we wait for the product to be delivered to your customer.
- Carton Forwarding: We can send your parcels directly to the United States to your customers.
- FDA Clearances: Does your business deal with food products? We got you covered. We thoroughly check food products and make sure they meet the FDA requirements before we ship them.
- Storage facilities: We have multiple storage facilities that you can access and we can keep your products there if you are running out of space in your warehouses.
Time to up your Amazon FBA Game
Amazon FBA has definitely made starting and running your business easier. But as a business owner, you are always on the lookout for making your business more optimized and timely. With ShipShop, you will be able to streamline your packing and delivering for amazon FBA. Sign-Up with ShipShop and increase your business growth.
What features does ShipShop offer?
ShipShop makes shipping and fulfillment easier than ever! With our Amazon FBA integration, you can save time and money while streamlining your order process.
Q & A
Visit our FAQ section to see answers to some of our most asked questions.
Need help? Shoot us a message or find out more about us and how we can help your business grow.
Shop the Best Shipping Rate with ShipShop
Sign Up for free today!